- Do we get a certificate on completion of the training?
- Yes, you will get a certificate of participation.
- What if I miss the live training or unable to attend one of the sessions?
- The sessions will be recorded and recordings will be made available as soon as possible after the session.
Pricing Details: Rs 5,000 in INR & $100 in USD
Learn about the desk, no-code/low-code features of Frappe Framework, managing deployments with Frappe Cloud, building dashboards with Frappe Insights, and much more!
Once you are done with the training, you will be able to make the most out of your Frappe instance and essential Frappeverse apps.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants to learn about Frappe Framework and its no-code/low-code features
- IT Admins or Super Admins who have got a Frappe site to manage
- People in Business, Operations, Sales, Marketing, etc. who want to automate the boring stuff and get good at using a Frappe site
- Anyone who wants to learn about managing their Frappe site and app deployments with Frappe Cloud
- Anyone who wants to learn Frappe Insights to create beautiful charts and dashboards
- Entrepreneurs/Solopreneurs who want to manage their businesses/startups using a single (and cost-effective!) system of apps!
Basics of using a computer and web applications. A vanilla Frappe Cloud instance, the 15-day free trial instance can do.
- Portal Development
- Web Page
- Web Form
- Website Settings (theme etc.)
- Basics (awesome bar, existing workspaces etc.)
- DocTypes (customize form, custom)
- Form View
- Timeline & Comments
- Sidebar (assignment, share etc.)
- List View / Report View
- Data Import / Export
- File Management (uploads, File doctype and backups)
- Users & Permissions Management
- Creating new users, updating current user information etc.
- Roles and the Role Permission Manager
- User Permissions
- System Settings
- Error Log
- Workspaces (shortcuts, quick lists, etc.)
- Report Builder
- Auto-email Report
- Emails / Communication (Email Queue, Email Setup)
- Print Formats / PDFs
- Server Scripts
- Document Events
- Scheduler Events
- Permission Query
- HTML/Jinja Web Pages
- Client Scripts
- Adding custom buttons, links, validations etc.
- Integrating with 3rd Party Services (No-code)
- REST API
- Basics of hosting with Frappe Cloud
- Site Config
- Apps / Marketplace
- Private Bench
- Brief Introduction to a few Frappeverse Apps
- Introduction to Frappe Insights
- Quickly building queries, charts, and dashboards.
- Introduction to Frappe Builder
- Building Websites with No-code
- Introduction to Gameplan and Raven