ABOUT THE COMPANY
Parallel Score Is A Product Development Firm That Develops Data And User-Centric Solutions By Leveraging Designs, Engineering, And Innovative Thinking.
We are a provocative product development agency that is focused on imagining and building highly interactive and user-driven experiences that push the limits of user design and development.
We dissect where our clients are and plot a course for where they want to be using an inclusive and collaborative process integrating strategy, user experience, design, and engineering from project ideation through completion. We push the limit of what our clients think is possible. We challenge the status quo. Together, we’ll come up with amazing ideas that get results.
• At least 2 years+ experience in developing ERPNext Application
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal communication skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams to meet development timelines
• Able to understand the complex business process and manage the project.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
• Hands-on experience in developing ERP applications from the ground up.
• Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
• Creative approach to problem-solving
• Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
• Commercial eCommerce portal development and maintenance are preferred.
• Hands-on Product development over Frappe Framework, ERPNext
• Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• OOP concepts and Backend Development Experience
• MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
• Hands-on experience with hosting web applications on Apache
• Experience in UI/UX development for Web Applications is essential.
• Experience with one or more ERPNext Modules like Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
• The candidate will be required to Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERPNext and Frappe based applications:
• Gathering technical requirements for internal and external customers.
• Creation of documentation for software development and testing.
• Participation and use of Agile development methodologies
• Drive continuous improvement in development and operations best practices
• Ability to convey complex information in both written and oral form to technical and non-technical audiences